Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today's Spin workout

I did a music class today.  Every song dictates what we do for our workout and we just go with beat of the tunes.  I love these workouts and feel like I get my best workouts this way.

I even got a text from someone in the class on my way home that said: 

"just burned 483 calories in your 45 minute spin class.  that's 90 more than in last nights class.  you kicked my trash this morning.  thank you" 

Here is what we did for each song.
1 - warm up
2 - tempo hill
3 - seated hill (high tension)
4 - intervals 
5 - jumps
6 - recovery
7 - seated hill
8 - standing hill
9 - tempo hill/run the bike
10 - fast flat/sprints
11 - seated hill
12 - jumps
13 - cool down

After spin I lifted.  I love how exhausted I am after a great workout.  And tomorrow is a tempo run on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment