Monday, March 5, 2012

Caught in the Act

This morning I didn't get up to go running so after a few back and forth text messages we figured out a way to fit it in during lunch.  Don't tell anyone but I might have missed a meeting to get my run in.  When I was getting ready to leave one of my co-workers walked into my office and took this picture.  I had to swear him to secrecy that I was going running instead of the meeting.  

The run was great.  It was almost 60 degrees out!!  My biggest regret is that I wore a long sleeve shirt instead of a tank top.  My awesome running partner and I were both super busy today so fitting in a run wasn't easy but I am so glad we did it.  And we did 10 miles at an 8:22 pace!!  It was really different running during the middle of the day.  My brain doesn't really work at 5:30 am so I don't really think about the run that early - I just do it.  I felt every step today.  It could also be due to the fact that it was our first run after the 18 miler.  

Speaking of the 18 miler,  my second toe on my left foot hurts soooo bad.  It is the only thing on my body that hurts post run.  I am guessing it's just the toe nail but I honestly thought I broke my toe because of how bad it hurt Saturday night.  Really?  My toe is the most sore part of my body.  That doesn't even make sense but it's true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment