Monday, March 12, 2012

Daylight Savings + Early Morning Run = SUCKS!

Today when the alarm went off at 5:10 am it felt like 4:10 am!  I seriously hate daylight savings.  My kids were moving in slow motion this morning and I didn't get up to run.  I just couldn't do it.  I sent a text to the girls and bailed on them.  I hate doing that but it was just too early!  


I did manage to get my run in this afternoon.  9 miles with just me and my iPod.  So boring.  The good part is that it was like 65 degrees so I got to run in a tank top and shorts.  I felt so free with so little clothing on!  I also noticed that when you run in the afternoon there are no old people like me out running.  Only college students and skateboarders.  


I am thinking about getting these shorts for ragnar to wear under my sassy sparkle skirt.  I love my other lulu shorts but I'm not sure if these are too short or if they'd be comfy.  Is it worth the $58?

No comments:

Post a Comment