Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today's Workout

Today was a spin/lift day.  As much as I hate getting up to teach spin at 5:30 am I sure love how much I can get done before 7:00 am.  I am liking lifting more and more these days.  Probably due to the fact that since I do it regularly I'm not dying every time.

Today's Spin Workout:
Over/Under Hill Intervals
3 m (tap up each min) - 2 m standing hill sprint (2 x's)
Pyramid Intervals:
30 s. fast flat - 30 s. hill sprint - 30 s. recover (2 x's)
1 m. fast flat - 1 m. hill sprint - 1 m. recover (2 x's)
2 m. fast flat - 2 m. hill sprint - 1 m. recover
1 m. fast flat - 1 m. hill sprint - 1 m. recover (2 x's)
30 s. fast flat - 30 s. hill sprint - 30 s. recover (2 x's)

Over/Under Hill Intervals
3 m (tap up each min) - 2 m standing hill sprint (2 x's)

No comments:

Post a Comment