Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday morning run

I love this!  And it's so true.  In the last week two different times I've tried to figure something out while on a run (like what's 8x6 or will it be lighter or darker after daylight savings) and it took WAY longer than it should have.  We joked that it's a good thing our brains aren't firing on all cylinders while running or maybe we wouldn't do it.  I guess the combo of early morning, long runs and brain freeze due to the temp are to my advantage.

Today's run was 10 miles.  I have a love/hate for Monday morning 10 milers.  It's a great way to kick off the week but I am so tired on Monday mornings.

Also - a question my left foot has been bothering me (inside of the back of my arch to the bone on my ankle) any stretches I can do for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment