Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sore Muscles

Yesterday after the long run I had to take my 3 year old to the hospital to have some major dental work done.  I spent 7 hours sitting in a hospital room waiting.  The few times I got up (to go eat, or use the bathroom) my legs were so sore I was limping.  I'm sure I looked funny.  I should have been smarter and gotten up to walk around every hour and stretched but I wasn't so by the night I was really paying for it.  Last night I spent extra time rolling out my muscles and stretching.  It felt a little better but I was still pretty sore.  Then this morning I went for a nice flat, easy 7 mile run.  That did the trick.  I felt so much better after the run.  It took the first mile before my legs felt relaxed but once they let go the rest of the run felt great and I'm not sore at all now.

This weeks total miles: 40!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment