Friday, February 10, 2012

Making the time pass faster

Yesterday morning I was going to do hills on the treadmill and lift weights....but I slept in.  So last night right before bedtime I decided to just get a few miles in on the treadmill while the kids were playing.  I decided to try something new to pass the time and took my iPad with me.  I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the 5 miles went by.  I had to stop my show several times because the kids came down to ask me questions and once because the 3YO who was playing in the room with me peed her pants.  Little stinker!  I watched an episode of Glee and I thought it was a perfect running show.  I couldn't get the sound up very loud so I could barely hear them talking but the singing was great. 

Today is a rest day and tomorrow is a long run - 16 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment