Monday, January 23, 2012

Don't Think....

I had a really hard time getting up this morning.  Coming off 2 weeks of traveling hasn't been easy on my body. I slept bad, changed time zones too many times and ate really bad.  So this morning when the alarm went off at 5:10 I kept thinking of all the reasons I should go back to bed.  But I really didn't want to run 10 miles alone and knowing I finally had someone to run with me made me put on my shoes and go.  It wasn't an easy 10 miler but I did it.  I love that I ran 10 miles and it wasn't a "long run" day.  Just another training day.  Ah yeah.  


P.S.  After my run I took a hot bath sent my boys off to school and fell back asleep for an hour.  I just couldn't think myself into going to work on-time today.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment