Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boston Strong

I'm not sure that I've talked enough about my Boston support group.  These girls ran miles and miles and miles with me training ran marathons with me. And helped me get my goal so there was no way I was going to run Boston without my girls there.  I am so glad I had them there.  On Saturday after we finished the Pink Series 5K we all put on our Boston support shirts.  We weren't together we were all being busy mom's - working in the garden, attending kids sporting events, cleaning, shopping, running errands and much more.  But when I texted the picture of me in my Boston shirt to them I quickly got pictures from them wearing their shirts too.  I love it. Running has always been a bond for us but now we have Boston too and it has tied us closer together as friends, runners and HUGE fans of Boston. We are Boston Strong. I have found that all of this has  made me love running even more than I did before.  I read this article today and absolutely loved it.  Thanks Runner's world for inspiring me daily.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the 4 of us partying it up in Boston. 

Having way too many cannoli's

Waiting for me while I was running - with a few other friends joining the party!
The subway with an awesome photo bomber

At the airport

Running along the Charles river

Today's workout:  6 mile run with 4 at 8:20 pace and crossfit

No comments:

Post a Comment