Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I heart Ragnar Training

2012 Ragnar Training

I love training for Ragnar.  It's fun and different.  It mixes up hill work (up, down and trails), speed work, multiple runs on the same day and running at different times during the day.  Plus my team does lots of it together. Tonight we are doing our first group night run.  I am a total spazz when it comes to group runs.  I love love love them!!!  The more people the happier I am. 

This morning Traci and I met at the gym at 5:20 am and did speed work on the treadmills then hit the 360 fit class.  For speed work I warmed up for a mile then did a mile at a 7:47 pace, jogged for a half mile then another mile at 7:47 pace and then another half mile easy pace.  Then we did our crossfit WOD - 20 wall balls, 20 kettle bell swings, 20 pushups, 20 walking lunges 5 rounds for time.  Then I jumped back on the treadmill and did a half mile warm up, 1 mile at 7:47 and a half mile cool down.  Then tonight I am doing a fun 4 mile run with the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment