Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Parents


Most mornings when I leave for work I see my dad and mom out walking.  I love that the go walking every morning to start their day.  I love that not only their dog goes with them but their cat does too.  I love that at 70 years old they are both active and make it a priority.  If they don't go walking they are out riding their bikes.  They both snow ski several days a week (black diamonds still....amazing).  I want to be like them when I grow up.  They are so full of life and I know a big part of it comes from their healthy lifestyles. 

Thanks mom & dad for being amazing examples to me!!

Yesterday's workout was a triple workout day.
Morning:  6 mile tempo run with 4 miles at an 8:00 min/pace with crossfit
Noon:  4 mile run
Night:  4 mile run

Today:  6 mile recovery run

No comments:

Post a Comment