Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Analyzing the race


I got this running quote in my email and I love it.  I love putting together and following training plans.  I mean I love training plans! Maybe I like it too much....but it's just me and I love it.  

However I finally feel like I can train hard and follow my plan but then race without the stress.  I love to just feel the run and I really do love running.  Not every run is going to feel good and that's ok but if I can't enjoy running why keep pushing hard and running so much?   I also love this quote because I love Kara!


Because of my love of training plans I always do best when I have a race.  Thank goodness I am already signed up for 5 more races this year.  And I might add 1 or 2 more - because I like to be just a little crazy.

Saturday we did 16 miles down the canyon. It felt great and I love running in the canyon!

Yesterday we met at the crack of dawn (5:30 am) and did 8 miles with hill repeats.  Then over my lunch break I met T at the gym and we did the crossfit workout together.  It cracked me up to be at the gym with my hair fixed and full makeup.  

Today I taught spin and then did crossfit.  I am so ready for summer so I have more time in the morning for my workouts.  I really like doing double workouts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment