Friday, May 11, 2012

Udo's Oil Review

It's been a month since I started on Udo's Oil and I am ready to buy another bottle.  I feel great these days.  The hard part for me is pin pointing what feels great and what it's coming from.  

I've done a lot of things different the past 6 months with my running.  I'm doing a totally different training program (Smart Coach from Runner's World) which has taken my mileage up to 35-45 a week consistently.  I wear compression socks every few runs and love them.  And I take my 2T of Udo's Oil every morning (seriously I haven't missed a day yet) with my high protein recovery shake. 

Today on our 12 miler the girls and I were talking about being achy and I realized that's where I'm feeling the most difference since I started on Udo's.  Most nights I'm achy and sore so rather than be lazy I take a hot bath to relax my lower back and do my roller.  I haven't take a bath or rolled in the last 3 weeks because I don't hurt at night.  Is it from Udo's?  I don't know.  But I do know that things seem to be working for me so I'm not going to change anything right now.  I'm sticking with the oil, socks and training program I'm not.  Why mess with a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment