Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The morning of the marathon

What will I be doing the morning of the marathon you ask?  Just hanging out on this sweet pool float.  Not on the pool or lake of course.  But now when I wake up at 3:00 am and have a few hours to kill at the start of the race I can blow this baby up, cuddle up in my blanket and wait without having to be on my feet. That is when I'm not in line for the porta potty. I'm so excited! 

By the way, I got a text with this picture letting me know about this awesome gift.  So I didn't even have to buy my own happiness. What a great friend I have! 

Yesterday I taught spin and this morning was my last tempo run before the race.  Total of 8 miles with 3 of them at a 7:35 pace.  And honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  

Tomorrow:  9 miles "easy" run

No comments:

Post a Comment