Thursday, December 8, 2011

To workout or go back to bed? That is the question.

This morning when my alarm went off at 5:15 am I really didn't want to get up.  I forced myself to go into the bathroom where my workout clothes were.  Then I sat there for a few minutes trying to come up with reasons I could go back to sleep instead of workout.  I was just too tired.  I could probably fit in a run later.  But in the end the guilt of not wanting to text the girls and give them a lame excuse made me just go.  


Because it's still in the teens we decided to run at the gym on the treadmills.  I did my 5 mile run (it felt much longer than yesterday's 7 mile run for some reason).  Then lifted weights.  It's always so good when it's over.  And the best news of the day is that tomorrow I get to sleep in!!!


I thought this quote and picture were great motivation for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment