Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Today's workout was speed work. 7 miles total. 1 mile warm up then 1 mile intervals at 7:40 pace 4 times with a half mile recovery jog between each one. The last one was soooo hard! But I love it when it's done.


A few things about today's workout:


1. All 4 of us showed up in pink tops. It was classic. We all have a lot of pink running gear since its our Ragnar team color. I wanted a picture of all 4 of us side by side - but I felt silly asking some stranger on the ellipticals behind us to do it. So I just snapped one of 2 of the girls.


2. Around mile 3 while I was doing a fast mile the tv on my treadmill was on the news and it started a special on some new burger joint. I wasn't listening to it so I have no idea what it was even about. But every time they showed the food it made me sick. I had to turn off the tv to keep myself from throwing up. For some reason a big burger and sprinting just didn't mix. And I love me a good burger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment