Friday, September 14, 2012

New workout clothes

One of the reasons I workout is for my kids.  I want to be active so I can play with them.  I want to live longer for them and most of all I want to be a good influence on them when it comes to fitness.  I like having my kids at the finish line of races so I can see the people who are most important to me and so they can see how hard I've worked.  

Last week the girls ran errands with me.  First we went to Runner's Corner to get some gels and *maybe* I picked up a new shirt.  Isn't it so cute? My girls loved it so I had to get it! 


Then we went to Sports Authority because I had a 25% off coupon that I *had* to use and really you can never have too much workout gear.  I got a new white running tank and the girls talked me into getting them some new workout clothes.  They both got cute running skirts.  They don't run or workout but the skirts are cute and they seem to be able to find places to wear them.

Since she had PE at school she needed to wear her new running skirt

Going to the babysitters house with her running skirt and Gatorade.

I love it that my girls want to be fit and that they love buying workout clothes as much as I do.  You can decide for yourself if that's a good or bad habit to pass along :)

Tomorrow is my last long run before the marathon.  We are running 22 miles.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment