Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Birthday Run

Today is my 40th birthday so of course I woke up at 5:00 am and went to the gym.  I met T there to lift weights before we ran.  When she got there I was warming up on the treadmill and she gave me this sweet sign to wear while lifting. 

Only one person in the gym said anything and when I told him my friend made the sign for me he asked "is she a good friend or a bad friend?"  Ha.  The best kind of friend of course.  Not only did she get out of bed at 5:00 am to workout with me she made me something.  Love her.

Then on our way out to run she gave me this sweet new running hat and it has an awesome duck tape crown on it. 



When we got outside my van was completely decorated.  Took me right back to the good old Ragnar days of van decorating.  

So many of my running friends showed up to run with me.  It was so much fun and I love that my b-day was enough motivation to get them out on a cold dark morning.  I have the best running friends ever!!


1 comment: