Thursday, August 23, 2012

Working for it


I love this picture!!!  I love the quote and I really love the pink laces!!  This quote helped me get through speed work yesterday.  The workout consisted of 4 1600 intervals at a 7:24 pace with 800 jogs between with a warm up and cool down totally 8 miles.  I have a love/hate relationship with speed work.  I love that it's a totally different workout and I hate how hard it is.  I love how awesome I feel about what I accomplished once it's over and I hate how hot it is inside the gym.  But nothing is going to stop me from working for what I want and that is to take 5 more minutes off my marathon time by St. George so I can qualify for Boston.  

Today instead of an easy run I taught spin for another teacher and lifted weights.  My legs felt pretty heavy at the start then after a few songs felt great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment