Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gear Review - Injinji Socks

Remember how I get really nasty blisters?  Well my feet are seriously nasty.  No matter what I do I get big huge blood blisters on the inside of my right big toe.  So I decided to give these fancy socks a try.  I have worn them on every long (16+)  training run I've done since July.  And guess what - no blisters.  Maybe there is something to it.  The true test will be St. George because I tend to only blister bad during races (don't ask me why it doesn't make sense).  

If you decide to try these socks make sure you leave an extra 5 minutes to get them on if you run early and your brain function is minimal.  Trying to get each toe into the proper slot is always a challenge for me.  And let's not even talk about how annoying it is to get the toes pulled back out after I wash them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment