Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How I think I look.....

 This is how I think I look when I do pushups.....

This is how I really look.  
(just a little bit different I think)

OK I didn't really think I looked like that girl does but at least I'm trying to do them.  Right?  

And honestly my upper body is getting more defined from all the crossfit workouts.  I just can't do a full pushup yet.  I am finally getting a rhythm down with my double workouts.  I love how my body feels after a good run and I love how I feel after a butt kicking crossfit workout.  They are so different and they compliment each other so well.  This is the year I will be the strongest I've ever been!!

Today's workout:  spin class and crossfit (wod: 21-15-9 single arm clean and jerk - 30 lbs and box jumps)

No comments:

Post a Comment