Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Pinterest Fail

This week is a "mileage" week so we have no long run and no speed work.  Hooray!  I'm excited to just put in a few days of miles.  And they aren't even long miles - even better.  Yesterday was a 7 mile and it felt good.  

Then today I taught spin for an hour.  I found a shredmill workout on Pinterest that looked like it would be a fun one to do on a bike.  Most of it was great but it had things like pushups, squats, situps and planks between each set and that didn't go over so well.  I'm not a big fan of getting off my spin bike but I was willing to give it a shot - until I asked my class and everyone said no.  Then we tried to do pushups and squats on the bike and just gave up and decided to only do the cardio part.  It ended up being a great workout but the few minutes I spent trying to force the workout was pretty classic.

Speaking of pinterest fails....check out this fitness picture I found.  Really?  I'm sorry but that is so not motivating.  I would much rather eat a few calories than be that skinny. 

Tomorrow I have an 8 mile run solo. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. What an odd picture, she looks sickly! It's sad thinking that there are some people who would look at that, and want to emulate...

    ReplyDelete