Friday, July 6, 2012

A great workout week

Today I did my longest run since the marathon last month.  14 miles.  And you know what?  It felt good.  I'll admit I took 2 GU's because I knew I'd run out of energy but hey I did it and I felt great when it was done.  I've run every day this week and I'm feeling like my old self again.  Hooray!!  

Yesterday I did a 5 mile run in the morning - and it wasn't great.  I felt light headed most of the run. I'm pretty sure it was horrible because I didn't really eat dinner the night before.  Big mistake.  Then right when I got home I drank a protein shake then we packed up the kids and went to hike the Y.  The hike was fun and the kids made it the whole way up and back without needing to be carried. 


The whole clan at the start

All of us made it to the top

No comments:

Post a Comment