Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Inspirational Mom

Yesterday my mom decided she wanted to learn how to wake board - she turns 70 this year.  She got up on her first try and had a blast.  She is just so full of energy - I LOVE IT!!  I want to be just like her.


One of the reasons exercise is so important to me is so that I can have energy and be able to play with my kids even when they are full grown.  I love that my kids see me workout and that they come to my races and that they know how important health is to me.  I hope I can pass that on to them.  


Yesterday I ran 16 miles and it felt good.  Maybe it was the fact that I'm getting back in shape or maybe it was the fact that I used my usual GU nutrition or maybe it was just a good run.  But I'll take it.  Today I did a nice easy 4.5 miles to relax my legs.  Now they aren't sore at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment