Monday, July 30, 2012

My favorite tank

I have issues.  Really.  When I love something I tend to go a little overboard.  I have 4 of the same tank.  At least I bought different colors.  I think they are super comfy and slimming.  I wore the black one in my marathon and loved it. I am planning on wearing the pink one with my black Lulu skirt at the St. George marathon.

Today was an 8 miler and it felt great.  My average pace was 8:38 so I feel like I really am getting back to where I was in May.  I'm at 140 miles this month.  

Training for the rest of the week is: spin/lift, 16 miles, 7 mile tempo run and another 8 miler.  39 miles total this week.  Bring it!

P.S.  I should not have gone to the website to find a link to the tank.  Did you see all those colors????

No comments:

Post a Comment