Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Favorite Housewives

I know I've said it before but I really do have the best running group in the whole world.  Be very jealous. These girls are the very best kind of friends.  Last night we had a Ragnar planning meeting (or so we tell our husbands).  Really we do a small amount of team business and a huge amount of hanging out.  We did pick our new team shirts last night and I am VERY excited about 2013's finish line outfit.  When they come I will for sure post a pic ... we are gonna be too cute!

So last night the girls gave me the sweetest note and gift for Boston.  I might have been a bit overwhelmed when they gave me this and I might have cried a few happy tears.  Now when I'm running in these stud earrings I will have all my housewives right there with me.  Thanks girls you are the best!!


In case you haven't ever seen my AMAZING housewives team.
This is our official 2012 team shot

No comments:

Post a Comment