Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snow Canyon Run

My running team for the Wasatch Back Relay took a trip to St. George for "training". I must say it was more for a nice relaxing girls trip away but we did run too.

We did a nice fast 5 on Friday then Saturday morning we slept in then drove to the top of Snow Canyon and ran 8 miles back to the house. It was a nice downhill and we busted it out. I took the opportunity to try out my new race outfit (wonder girl tank and pink crush shorts from skirt sports) and it was cute and comfy so it passed the test.

This was one of those runs that just felt good. I don't know if it was the altitude, the warmth, the downhill, the time of day or what. But I ran fast and hard and felt so good at the end. I love the way I feel after I run! And I didn't feel guilty enjoying chips and queso with my lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment