Monday, March 4, 2013

6 more weeks until BOSTON!

I am getting so close - I can't believe that 6 weeks from today I will be running the Boston Marathon.  Last year running was all about getting faster, pushing harder and qualifying.  This year is all about having fun.  I am running boston as a reward for my hard work last year.  I am going to run with my phone so I can take pictures along the way and really enjoy the moment.  I'm still training so that it doesn't take me 6 hours but I love not putting so much pressure on myself.  This time it's about the fun of running.  

Saturday I did 18 miles outside. It was nice to be outside again and off the treadmill.  I ran 6 miles solo then met the girls for 12.  Thank goodness I have friends who will still train with me!  



6 more weeks!!! 

All I have left is to run a couple of 20's, a couple of 16's and then it's taper time.  WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment