Thursday, March 21, 2013

War Wound


If you look closely you will see a HUGE chunk of skin missing from the middle of my hand.  Maybe you don't think it looks HUGE but seriously when water hits that baby it brings me to my knees writhing in pain.  I'm lucky I got my hair washed and makeup on this morning after an injury like that.  

Today was a double workout - tempo run and crossfit.  

Before crossfit I ran a warm up mile then 3.5 at a 7:40 pace.  Then crossfit - 15 min AMRAP of 5 pull-ups (thus the missing chunk of skin), 10 box jumps and 15 situps.  I did just over 7 rounds.  Then I finished up my tempo run with 1 mile warm up then 2.5 miles at 7:40 and another 0.5 mile walk. 

This is my last big training week.  I have my last 20 miler on Saturday then I start my tapering.  I can't believe it's almost time to start tapering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment