Monday, December 10, 2012

I Run the Day!


I love this.  It is so true. Last night my 4YO did not sleep well.  She was in bed with me since dad is out of town and she cried and tossed and turned and was very itchy all night.  So this morning at 5:00 am I did not want to get out of bed.  But I knew there was no other time to fit in a workout today so I forced myself to get up, get dressed and hit the gym.  I am always glad I got up once I start working out.  I ran 4 miles then did 360 fit then ran 2 more miles.  And now at 10:30 am I am ready for a nap - but no luck I have to work so I'll just go to bed early tonight instead.  I love feeling completely exhausted from a hard workout.  And when I start my day with a run everything goes better!  

Today's 360 Fit workout:  20 kettleball swings (35lbs), 10 pull-ups, 20 star jumpers.  AMRAPs for 30 minutes.  I did 6 rounds + kettleballs + 3 pull=ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment