Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Eating vs. Working Out


Today after my 4 year old's preschool Christmas program she wanted to go to McDonald's before I dropped her off at my sis-in-law's house.  We went through the drive-thru and she got her happy meal.  Rather than find something else to eat I opted for the 2 cheeseburger meal (don't judge me).  She was very excited when we were eating the same thing then when I took a bite of my second one she said "you eat two mama?  you fat!"  So after that I couldn't finish it and just threw it away knowing I shouldn't have been eating it in the first place.  Then when I was back at work I got this text and was dying.  She is the funniest kid.  I only wish my double workout today could make up for my poor eating choices!  

Speaking of today's workout:  I did intervals on the treadmill 6 miles total with 3 - 1 mile intervals at a 7:12 pace then did 360 fit.  The WOD today was crazy.  It was a partner workout of 50 knees to elbows.  50 star jumpers. 50 ops burpees.  50 ball slams.  50 kettleball swings.  2 rounds for time.  It nearly killed me! 

So instead of throw away all the hard work I did in the gym this morning I think I'll make sure my dinner is healthier than my lunch was!

No comments:

Post a Comment