Friday, November 30, 2012

Ragnar Christmas Party

Have I mentioned that I have the BEST running team ever!  I'm sorry to make you jealous but really my team is amazing!!  Running ties us together but we have a blast no matter what we're doing.  And when food, diet coke and presents are involved it only gets better.  Yesterday I got to host our Christmas Party. Everyone from the team was able to attend since we did it early this year and it was so much fun.  I love reliving memories and laughing and chatting with these girls. 

And look at all the fun gifts:  a sweat towel with each of our initials, an awesome running quote (that will soon be framed in my office), pink earrings, nail polish, spatulas (because we don't just run), a super fun picture layout of favorite pictures from last years race, mints, a hot pink hair tie (or bracelet for me since I have no hair), and butter rum bubble bath.  Are you jealous yet?  You should be. 

 
I have been planning this years present since June and am super excited about them.  I had a friend make double sided fleece blankets with our logo and spice names on them.  They turned out perfect and I can't wait to see them on the course next year!!


The lovely Sunshine Spice displaying all of her gifts - this picture was sent via text last night and I cried I was laughing so hard.  Love her!



The food was delicious and since everyone brought stuff I didn't have to do a thing but set up and eat.  I love that!


We watched a video of pictures from 2011 and laughed and cried at all the good times.  It's times like this that make me even more excited for next years race.


P.S.  Yesterday's workout was a 6 mile run outside and today we did 360 fit - it was a killer workout 20 pullups, 30 pushups, 40 situps and 50 air squats 5 rounds for time!!

1 comment: