Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My October Pink Challenge

As you know I decided to do a 30 day challenge to see if I could wear something pink during every workout during the month of October for breast cancer awareness.  One stipulation was that I couldn't buy anything new to wear during the month.  The challenge was really fun and I made it no problem.  


A spattering of pink I wore through the month:

After I did the wash I would put the pink items in a bag
so I wouldn't wear them again:

 I went through my workout clothes last night and found 14 more options - without even looking at socks, sleeves, gloves, shoes, etc. 

Conclusion:  I love pink workout gear and I might have too much workout gear.  It is nice to be able to wear anything I want again.  I love wearing all black almost as much as wearing pink when I workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment