Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My October Fitness Challenge

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I have decided to do a 30 day challenge.  Unlike most fitness challenges - situps, push ups, planks, etc - I've opted for wearing something pink every workout this month.  And just to really challenge myself it has to be something different and I can't buy anything new.  Don't worry...I've totally got this.  I counted my tops and bottoms last night and came up with 28 items.  I was planning on using accessories too if needed but it doesn't look like I'll need them.   Today I taught spin class and wore this pink skirt. Day 1.  Check.



I am 4 days away from the marathon.  I am so ready to run hard and then rest for a while.  My poor body is starting to feel the high mileage I've been putting in.  My right heel is killing me and I'm pretty sure the only thing to do to fix it is rest.  Why do I have to get old?  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment