Monday, January 14, 2013

Positive vs. Negative Thoughts


Today's workout:  8 miles on the treadmill and 360 fit.  

For some reason I went all crazy in the head today during my 360 workout.  Maybe it was because it's Monday morning or because I'm crazy I don't know why but today I was so negative.  

I ran 4.5 miles before crossfit then during the WOD (which was an 18 minute AMRAP) I was so upset with myself for not being able to do more.  I couldn't be positive no matter what I tried.  

We did toes-to-bar and today was the first day I've ever actually gotten my toes to the bar.  I should be so excited about that but instead since I only got 50% of them I was mad at myself.  

As soon as the workout was done I jumped back on the treadmill to finish off my run and I knew I was being too hard on myself but I couldn't stop.  So this morning when I saw this quote it hit home reminding me of the benefits of positive thoughts.  So here's to positive thinking and moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment