Monday, November 5, 2012

360 Fit

I'm trying something new at the gym - 360 Fit.  It's basically Gold's version of crossfit.  It's crazy hard and totally different than anything I've ever done before. This morning was my 3rd class and it was awesome.  I can't do half the stuff we are supposed to - my pushups are on my knees and I look ridiculous, I step up on the boxes more than I jump and I had a huge welt on my arm from doing double unders with the jump rope.  I don't usually try new stuff because I hate making a fool of myself while I'm learning.  I'm going to keep at this until I don't look like a fool. I would love to be able to do real pushups and maybe even a few pullups. The trainer takes pictures for the facebook page so I even have documentation of how crazy I look!

Today's workout:  I ran 4 miles before class on the treadmill.  Then we did AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of 10 box jumps, 10 wall balls, 200 m run.  I made it through just over 8 rounds.  Then I ran another mile.

 
Box jumps

My lame sauce push up

making an ugly face since the squat hurt so bad

Catching serious air - I'm sure the rope hit me at the end of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment