Monday, October 17, 2011

A great buy


While grocery shopping I saw a sale on one of my very favorite winter runner items.  Black stretchy gloves.  4 for $5 - how can you go wrong?  I keep lots of them around the house so that I always have a pair even when I haven't done my wash (not that this is a common occurrence in my house... hee hee).  I love these for races too because it will be cold at the starting line and for the first mile or two then it warms up and I can just throw them away without any cares at all.

Seriously, if you see these gloves and run outside in the winter, or fall or spring buy them.  You won't regret it.

P.S.  today's workout was an "easy" 5 mile run.  I didn't sleep great last night and wanted sooooo badly to sleep in but since I didn't run last Monday I knew I couldn't dog out 2 weeks in a row.  I love the guilt of having running buddies waiting for me to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment