Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy busy Saturday

This morning I got up early, met the girls, drove up the canyon and went running. I did 17 miles. We drove up to the first half of the marathon course. I'm so glad I ran it. When I drive it the hills look brutal. But today I just turned up the tunes and ran up them. 


I took a GU at mile 7 then another just before 12. We dropped our water/Gatorade off so I didn't have to carry anything. It was heavenly. I felt great today and my average pace was 8:33.

Then after my long run I got to go into full mom mode. I ran errands. Threw a princess tea party. Went shopping for the hubby's birthday present and took the kids out to eat to celebrate my princess turning 6 tomorrow. Now I'm exhausted and ready to go to bed even though my kids are still awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment