Friday, April 20, 2012

What I do before long runs

I had to do a presentation at work today - which meant I wanted to look good - which meant wearing heels.  I hate wearing heels the day before a long run they make my feet and hips hurt! (I'm soooo old) 

So when I got back to my office after my presentation was over slipped off my shoes and started rolling my feet on my tennis ball.  I do this a lot - I keep a tennis ball under my desk.  (Note to people who work with me - NEVER touch the tennis ball under my desk it's all sorts of foot nasty!!) 






Other things I plan on doing today to prepare for my long run tomorrow:  
  • drink lots of water
  • eat a good dinner (mexican food and pasta are my favorites)
  • roll out my legs
  • go to sleep early
  • not walk around in these heels all day :)
 Anything special you do before a big run to get ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment